Website of First Choice Financial Services DAC
This statement relates to the privacy practices in connection with this website. Users of this website are advised to read this statement carefully. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
First Choice Financial Services DAC is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you provide it to us. By providing us with your information when you use the ‘call back’ option of our website, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement. Any personal information that you volunteer to First Choice Financial Services DAC will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. First Choice Financial Services DAC complies with EU General Data Protection Directive (GDPR) for the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
Who are we?
We are First Choice Financial Services DAC. We are a professional financial advice business who provide a wide range of services to individuals and business owners across Ireland such as:
- Life Assurance
- Retirement Planning
- Investments & Deposits
- Debt & Banking Consultancy
To find out how to contact us, check out our contact us page
Types of Data Collected
First Choice Financial Services DAC retains two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website.
This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymized, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Why do we process Your Data?
You have an opportunity to send us information via this website, such as through the “contact us” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, request brochures/proposals or provide feedback. You may also choose to provide us with personal data (e.g. name, e-mail, postal address or other contact details) in an e-mail message to the address listed on our site. We use these details solely for the purpose for which you provided them (e.g. responding to your query, sending you invites to events, ongoing review emails or other news items for which you have signed up, etc)
In order for us to provide you with our financial planning services, First Choice Financial Services DAC need to process your personal data to provide you with a contract or sale or service.
When you browse our website certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, etc.), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site and the internet address linking to our site. We may also use temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and website.
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with third parties other than as set out in this Policy. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Consent: We will share your information with a third party where you have allowed us to do so.
- Business [Transfer]: Where some or all of our company and/or its assets may potentially be or have been acquired, we may need to transfer your personal information to the new or prospective owners.
- For processing activities for which we rely on consent as a basis for processing your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For processing activities which are based on a statutory or contractual requirement, you may request your data not be processed for that purpose. However, this is not an absolute right and may be over-ridden by our statutory obligations. In other cases, requesting that data should not be processed for a particular purpose may prevent us from executing a contract or delivering a service to you.
You have the right to request
- A copy of data we hold about you (Right of Access)
- That any error in data we hold about you is corrected (Right of Rectification)
- That data we hold about you be erased, unless we have a countervailing interest or legal obligation to retain it (Right of Erasure)
- That we refrain from processing data for a specific purpose (Right to Restrict processing)
- Not to be subject to automated processing, including profiling –You also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- A copy of the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form to enable you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (Right of Data Portability)
We will accede to any such valid requests within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Cookie Declaration Cookies – how we use them
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Manage our marketing relationships
- Give you a better online experience and track website performance
- Help us make our website more relevant to you.
Software on this site using cookies include:
- WordPress-the software running the site
- Contact Form 7-used to send an email to the site owner
- Apply Online – used to send your details in relation to using our brokerage to apply for a mortgage
- WordPress SEO-SEO solution for WordPress
Sale of Business
Your Personal Data will be held on secure servers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data and we treat all the data held with the utmost care and security.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are concerned about how personal data are processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to our attention at the contact details listed below:
First Choice Financial Services DAC
Lower Mallow Street
Telephone 061 317260