The following is a summary (with contact details) of each presentation given at our Breakfast Seminar which was held in the Savoy Hotel Limerick on 3rd March 2016. A copy of each presentation is included:
- A leading Financial Broker in the Mid-West with 14 staff offering mortgages, debt management, insurance, pensions and investment products and SME and Agri fundraising nationwide.
- Professional Debt Management Services Firm, one of 55 in the country regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. 5 staff in Debt and Banking Consultancy, all of whom are Qualified Financial Advisers (QFA) and Accredited Product Advisers (APA) for Debt Management, with one Personal Insolvency Practitioner (PIP).
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies, all regulatory codes and broad legal, security and asset knowledge.
- As at March 2016, appointed advisers in relation to €180m of debt. Very high success rate in long term forbearance and/or debt settlement arrangements. Contact us for details
- Work with and provide services to The Credit Review Office, Microfinance Ireland, The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland, The Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Linked Finance and The Local Enterprise Office.
- The credit environment remains difficult and applications to banks for funding must be comprehensive and deal with all relevant issues in order to be successful. First Choice Financial Services has successfully raised finance for a number of business across a range of sectors including hospitality, retail, construction, distribution and agriculture.
Why use First Choice?
Deliver best results for clients; Bank debt specialists; Regulated entity; Expertise in Bank Policy, Regulation, legal issues and Insolvency; Free up your time to concentrate on your areas of expertise that you can charge for; Fees agreed up front and can be scheduled; Improved cashflow for clients.
The SBCI aims to deliver lower cost, long term , innovative and accessible funding to Independent Irish SMEs.
It does this by offering flexible products, through its On-Lender partners, tailored to the SME market.
Current On-Lenders; AIB, Bank of Ireland, Finance Ireland, Merrion Fleet, Ulster Bank.
Contact details: Please visit www.sbci.gov.ie
- A leading independent Invoice Finance Provider helping SMEs all across Ireland, we provide a wide range of flexible funding solutions that allow businesses to grow and expand.
- While invoice finance is primarily a working capital facility, it may also be used to fund transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, management buy-outs, management buy-ins and capital expenditure programmes. Through invoice financing, we enable SMEs to access the money tied up in outstanding invoices.
- The team at Bibby are among the most experienced in the industry. With direct access to senior decision makers, all with commercial finance backgrounds, we have provided business funding to companies across a wide variety of markets and industry sectors for many years. Our knowledge, skills and resources mean that we are able to handle complex, and often time sensitive, funding requirements. Hear from Brian Crowley of TTM Healthcare.
- Irish SMEs availed of €52m in invoice finance facilities from Bibby in 2015; this is an increase of almost 28% on the €41m credit facility approved in 2014. Invoice finance facilities approved to Irish SMEs in 2015 varied from €50,000 to €5,000,000.
- Bibby Financial Services Ireland is part of the Bibby Line Group, the world’s largest independent invoice finance company that provides over €2.2 billion funding to over 9,500 SMEs globally every year.
Why use Bibby Financial Services?
- Our fast, flexible and commercially agile approach means that we can help our clients find the most effective ways of leveraging their assets to drive their business forward.
- We help businesses overcome cash flow pressure by giving you access to up to 85% of trade debtors within 24 hours.
Information required includes:
- Aged debtors and creditors ledgers;
- Sample invoices and their accompanying paper trail i.e. quote, purchase order, invoice, proof of delivery, signed timesheets as applicable; and
- Financial information such as managements accounts, audited accounts and projections.
We guarantee a credit decision within 5 days once the required information has been received.
Our Business Development Team service all-Ireland, for more information on today contact:
John Mackey JMackey@bibbyfinancialservices.com
Bernard O’Hare Bernard.OHare@bibbyfinancialservices.com
Bibby Financial Service Ireland Limited, 4th Floor Heather House, Heather Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Phone: (01) 297 4111 Website: www.bibbyfinancialservices.ie