ASSET BACKED LENDING
First Choice are experts in lending and credit assessment.
We have a range of providers for asset backed lending to assist you with correctly financing your project. Often businesses or individuals use their own cash first and approach their bank or broker when they have run out – this can make fundraising challenging. Our expertise allows us to take your funding need and resources and secure the optimum package for you.
Type of funding provided are:
- Property loans – commercial and buy to let (additional detail in drop down)
- We have agency agreements with a range of providers offering varying alternatives based on location , loan size, quality of tenants, lease terms and other criteria that determine the overall strength of the case
- Minimum loan sizes €250k, €500k, €1m + depending on provider and location
- Regional cases considered
We are well placed to understand from a short conversation whether it will be possible to secure finance on a project or opportunity and where this sits on the spectrum of funding (i.e. risk Versus finance costs). Please call with your deal structure details inclusive of lease information to ascertain funding possibilities.
If we believe there is a strong chance of securing funding we will charge a small fee to complete an application to a number of providers and revert with a detailed review of the best options available. We charge a success fee based on securing formal funding approval so this ensures the cost to you is kept low at the outset.
Finance for Bridging loans and Development Finance is also available.
- Leasing or hire purchase for non-specialist assets (cars, machinery, trucks, buses, etc.)
- Leasing for specialist assets (catering equipment, production lines etc.)
- Invoice Finance (credit advanced against your debtor book)
- Supplier Finance (credit advanced for stock, generally against a purchase order)
First Choice are here to guide you and have access to the lenders criteria, making it a ‘one-stop shop’ for credit. We can tell you quickly what will work, and how much can be provided (and at what cost).